Our North Sikkim Tour Packages of 5 Nights/ 6 Days is for those travellers who want to visit the popular spots in this exotic north district of Sikkim and also want to enjoy the maximum rural flavour of the area. In this package you can cover all the places that are popular with tourists.
Gangtok to Tingchim : Sightseeing at Tashi View point, Dikchu and reach Tingchim. Have lunch and take a Forest Walk and visit the Monastery and Tingchim Lake. Overnight at Tingchim.
Tingchim to Lachen : On the way sightseeing at Mangan, Chungthung and reach Lachen. Lunch to be served on the way. Overnight at Lachen.
Lachen to Lachung : Sightseeing at Chopta Valley, Thangu Valley, Gurudongmar Lake. Return to Lachen for breakfast. Leave Lachen for Lachung. Lunch to be served on the way. Overnight at Lachung.
Lachung to Dzongu : Sightseeing at Yumthang Valley, Zero point – Yumesamdong (optional with extra costs, visit to Zero point depends on permit availability on the day). Leave Lachung for Dzongu. On the way sightseeing at Chungthang. Overnight at Dzongu.
Dzongu to Kabi Lungchok : Sunrise over Mt. Pandim from Dzongu Homestay. Enjoy early morning Village Walk. Have breakfast and leave Dzongu. On the way sightseeing at confluence of Teesta and Rangzong Rivers, traditional house, Rukshok Waterfalls and drop to Kabi. Visit The Sacred Grove of Blood Brotherhood at Kabi. Have lunch and take village walk. Overnight at Kabi Lungchok.
Kabi Lungchok to Gangtok : Have breakfast and leave for Gangtok. On the way sightseeing at Phodong Monastery, Seven Sister Waterfalls. Drop to Gangtok.
This North Sikkim Package includes
- Pickup in Exclusive car from Gangtok. The car will be available for transfers & sightseeing throughout the trip and drop you at Gangtok.
- The car is available for the above-mentioned itinerary only.
- Accommodation in Tingchim home stay.
- Accommodation in Lachen hotel.
- Accommodation in Lachung hotel.
- Accommodation in Dzongu home stay.
- Accommodation in Kabi homestay.
- Food Package starts from lunch on Day 1 and ends at breakfast on Day 6.
- Travelling costs to all en-route sightseeing destinations as mentioned in the package itinerary.
- Permit costs (except Zero Point).
- Driver’s food and accommodation.